Most of the people go for the ICICI Personal Loan. Want to know why? Let’s find it out together. ICICI Personal Loan is a multipurpose loan, as it can be used for buying a house, to fund an unplanned trip or paying for an education or for any other reason. ICICI Personal Loan process is simple and can be avail without any collateral. As the collateral-free personal loan is always a better and safer option for an applicant. ICICI Personal Loan offers repayment tenure, which starts from 1year to 5 years. A borrower can also take advantage of prepayment or part payment while taking a personal loan from ICICI Bank. The loan process is so fast in ICICI that an applicant can get loan approval within a few minutes, he/she own a salary account or a current account in this bank.
A borrower can get the ICICI Personal Loan at the Lowest Interest Rates. The best part is that ICICI offers Personal Loan comes at a fixed interest rate. Due to which interest rate does not fluctuate during the loan tenure or due to any market condition. An applicant can avail for ICICI Personal Loan amount ranging from Rs 50,000 to Rs. 20, 00, 000 depending on eligibility, income and repayment capacity.
An applicant can get the ICICI Personal loan at the lowest interest rates with repayment options. As there are several ways to pay off the same. A borrower can repay the loan in Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs). If an applicant has an ICICI Bank Account, he/she can directly debit the same through auto-debit or if you have an alternate bank account, then through the NACH mandate.
Features of ICICI Personal Loan:
- Provide hassle-free loan processing with minimal documentation.
- ICICI Personal Loan comes with a “top-up” offer.
- A borrower can apply online also for the loan.
- ICICI Personal Loan service can be availed with few clicks.
- Up to Rs. 20 Lakhs can avail under ICICI Personal Loan.
- A borrower can apply for ICICI Personal Loan online as well.
- ICICI Personal Loan interest rate starts at 11.25% to 22.00% per annum (varies on the segment, asset category, and location).
- An applicant can get ICICI Personal Loan at the lowest interest rates.
- Tenure of ICICI Personal Loan starts from 1 year to 5 years.
- ICICI Personal Loan comes with a fixed interest rate which means that market fluctuations will not bother the interest rate.
Eligibility for availing ICICI Personal Loan services
- The eligibility criteria for the ICICI Personal Loan vary based on category, salary and many others, but here is the generic criteria mention below:
- The applicant’s age should be 23 years to 58 years.
- If an applicant resides in Delhi & Mumbai should have a minimum monthly salary of Rs.17, 500 and applicants residing in Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune & Kolkata should have a minimum monthly salary of Rs. 26, 000.
- An applicant should have 2 years of working experience in the current organization.
The applicant must be residing in the present residence for at least one year.